This week at Emmett Nazarene...
This week at Emmett Nazarene:
Upcoming Events: Mark your Calendars!
- Back to School Prayer Walk: Sunday, August 22nd
- All Teams Meeting for All People: Tuesday, August 24th
- Small Groups Progressive Dinner: August 29th
Sunday August 15th, 2021
- Webb Sunday Bible Study group meeting in Room 4 from 9:30-10:15a.m.
- God Seeker's Sunday Bible Study group is meeting from 9:30-10:15a.m. in the Library
- Sermon: Genesis, God Shapes Hearts @ 10:30
- Mission Monday: Monday, August 16th @ 7p.m
- Rick Vandermate Celebration of life Potluck: Saturday, August 21st from 2-4 p.m
Focus this Sunday: This week we have the blessing of having Pastor Ed Weaver, from the Eagle Nazarene Church, share from God’s Word with us. The focus of this message is to take seriously what God has given you. God has this amazing love for us and we need reminders not to trade that love for some temporary pleasure that will fade away. Our Heavenly Father wants to bless us, but often we choose to give up that blessing for cheap things the world has to offer. If you are some of the families heading up to Trinity Pines for Family Camp, I would encourage you to watch this sermon later in the week. You won’t want to miss out on the blessing!
Join us Sunday at 10:30am either onsite or online! The link to the online service is on our website at (www.emmettnaz.org) and click on the Link to the Service.
Scriptures for Sunday Worship: YouVersion Event!
Link to the Online Worship Gathering: Click Here!
Fill Out your Get Connected Card: Click Here!
- What are some of the takeaways from today’s message?
- Have you traded something and found out later that the trade was unfair?
- How did it make you feel knowing that the other person got the better deal?
- Do you remember the first time you gave someone your heart? What did it feel like? Did the other person feel the same way towards you?
- What do you think of when you reflect on God’s love for you and your love for Him? How do you feel about that relationship?
- What is sacred to you? What things of God do you protect?
- 8/16 Laurie Bean
- 8/17 Cynde Fick
- 8/18 Beth Carter
- 8/19 Betty Cook
- 8/20 Finnian Hopwood
- 8/20 Lucinda McCain
- 8/21 Theran Castellanos
- 8/22 Kimberly Little
Wishing you all a wonderful birthday!
You can give your tithes and offerings in the offering plate on Sunday or online using the following link
How to Give Online
If you prefer to mail your tithe, please send it to:
Emmett Nazarene Church
1144 N Washington Ave
Emmett, ID 83617
If you need immediate prayer or encouragement reach out to one of our pastors or small group leaders.
Brian Knight (208)965-7423
Nathan Capen (406)381-5056
Pam Lidik (208)870-0972
Gary Harkless (208)340-4932
Small Group Leaders:
Jesus Seekers Bill Moore 208-631-1002
Tuesday Men's Group Doug Severance 208-365-4566
Women's Hour of Power Toni Harkless 208-965-9260
Ohana Small Group Grant & Beth Carter
LaVergne's Small Group (God will make a way) John Lavergne 208-880-8910
- Connect Card- Share with us any prayer requests or what kind of communication you would like to receive
- Giving Online
- YouVersion Sermon Details
- Past Sermons