Hey Church Family!
What a great Serve Emmett Day! Thank you for investing in your community with the love of Christ! You are such a blessing!
Tomorrow is Graduation Sunday. Join us as we celebrate our graduates during worship service. If you would like to bring a card for our grads, we have five of them. Brandon Thomas, Meg Rae, Coby Yates, Elise Layne and Sydney Knight. We will also have cards available in the foyer.
Sermon Focus this Sunday:
This Sunday, we continue our sermon series called Proclaim - The Gospel Has Come. This week we are in Acts 16. Paul with his new partner Silas enter into Europe for the first time. The proclamation this week happens in a jail cell! What will God have for you this week?
**Link to the Online Worship Gathering
**Fill Out your Get Connected Form
**Scriptures for Sunday Worship (YouVersion)
Reflection Questions: (Privately or invite a few friends to discuss!)
1. What is one thing that stood out to you from this week’s message?
2. How important is worship to your spiritual life? Have you ever found yourself in a terrible situation where turning to worship helped set you free?
3. Are you surprised by Paul and Silas’s reaction to the jail being open? Why do you think they stayed instead of left? What would you have done?
4. Discuss Paul’s answer to the jailer. Why is faith so important? Why doesn’t it matter if we’re good when it comes to our salvation?
5. In what way can our response to tragedy demonstrate and share our faith?
6. How can we pray for you?
Upcoming Events! (Click the Links Below to get more information)
Youth Group - Sunday at 6:30pm
VBS All Volunteer Meeting - Monday at 6:30pm
Men's Steak Night - Tuesday at 7pm
Trinity Pines Work Day - Thursday All Day
Vacation Bible School! Tool Time! - May 31 to June 3rd
Summer Supper for Six Groups
Family Camp at Trinity Pines - August 12 to 14
Let's continue to look for opportunities to encourage, support, and pray for one another! When you see someone then tell them you are glad to see them! (and hopefully you are glad you see them! :-)) If you haven't seen someone in a while, reach out and say hi! Tell them you miss them! If you are praying for them, let them know you are praying for them. Let's not take each other for granted.
Thank you for being such a great church family! I look forward to seeing you all for worship tomorrow!
This is a great place to find updates about church activities and other information.